Does your hair suffer in the sun?
You might love lapping up those rays, but your hair most certainly doesn’t.
Summer hair care from Coco’s Style
- Start with a trim and treatment to get your hair in the best and strongest condition. Healthy strong hair holds its colour much longer before fading.
- The secret to pre-summer or holiday hair colour is go a shade or two darker, as the sun will naturally lighten it for you.
- We apply sun cream to protect our skin, yet we forget to shield our hair and scalp. A simple application of a UV protector is all you need.Would you take a hot baking tray out from the oven with your bare hands or would you use an oven glove? Heat protection acts as an “oven glove” to your hair. Choose a product which gives both heat and sun protection for double protection. All in one defence – what could be easier?We love Paul Mitchell’s Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue with added Quinoa for enhanced condition and shine.
- Sun, sea and chlorine can ruin your hair’s condition. Remember to take your hair treatment with you, nothing will feel better than applying the product whilst relaxing, knowing the sun is doing the work for you. Our favourites are Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask or Paul Mitchell Colour Protect Reconstructive Treatment.
- Did you know that a toner over your colour acts in the same way a top coat does to your nail polish? It protects your colour underneath. A toner will also enhance and lengthen the look of your colour for longer.
Ask your Coco’s stylist about Colour Mask. This intensive treatment (available in 13 shades) maintains, tones or deepens your current colour. The masks are easy to apply and contain Pro-Vitamin B5 and Keratin leaving your hair nourished with a brilliant shine.