Emerging from lockdown, we will all have more options of what to do with our hair. But where to start?
With spring in the air, and light at the end of the tunnel, it will soon be possible to start making a reality, all those plans for your hair which you have spent many months thinking about.
Here are our suggestions on how you can emerge from this lockdown as a beautiful butterfly…
1. If you’re rose brown spice up your mane with warm or cool touches framing the contours of your face. This can really add some extra dimensions to brunettes.
2. Silver hair made a big splash in 2020 and it doesn’t look like it’s slowing down any time soon.
Whether you’ve grown your previous colour out or are tempted to turn to the professionals to create that sparkle, just ask us how we can enhance it even further.
Choice of cuts
1. Those of you with an inner rock chick will remember the shaggy hair cut. It’s back! Go wild and embrace the look this spring.
2. The Blunt Bob is a beautiful classic that never goes out of fashion. While the maintenance with this style can be high with regular appointments a must, you can be sure it will catch everyone’s eye. Make it even more manageable with a Kerastraight smoothing treatment. Ask us for more details.
3. The Lob is the classic bob worn longer just above your shoulders. An incredibly versatile style that can be worn straight, curly, neat or messy. A style that suits many
Whatever look you decide on, our reception team are on hand to make the right appointment for you…
Crawley 01293 888558 · Southwater 01403 738800 · Billingshurst 01403 784848